Monday, August 17, 2015

At the beginning...

So for those of you who are interested, in just a few short days I will head out on my start to study abroad. To begin I will start in London and then I will be in Spain for two and half months. Then who knows where else my travels will take me. I am so excited to go and see Europe. It has always been a dream of mine to go overseas. While I am gone I hope to keep you all informed via this blog and tons of pictures along the way. My first picture is one that I meant to post a week ago when I first received it but it is better late than never. It is my study abroad backpack from BYU which will come along with me throughout the 3 months that I will be gone. I hope that you enjoy seeing Europe through my perspective, but really just my camera lens. 

Much more to come!

- Sarah

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited it to follow your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to an "armchair adventure" with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count us in! Can't wait to see Espana through your eyes!

    ReplyDelete